do you ever pretend like you didn’t see something so the other person doesn’t feel embarrassed
495,571 people whose mama taught them right
nickname: Lyssi, Lys
favourite flower: Roses & sunflowers, but not togetherfavourite fruit: PINEAPPLE!favourite ice-cream flavour: Salted caramel
chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
how do you take your coffee/tea: With an inch of soy creamer
zodiac sign: Leo
your catchphrase: That’s embarrassing
I did my 30 day challenges today PLUS 35 minutes of tennis! Yay for philovesophist and me! <3
If you are reading this, you have survived your entire life up until this point.
You have survived traumas, heartbreak, devastation, the elements, different phases of life. And here you are.
You go, motherfucker. You’re awesome.
You could have just said “Eat what makes you feel good”, this message would have been perfect.
"dates are not more healthy than sugar from other sources!"
Good sugar vs bad sugar
Good fats vs bad fats
Who are you people
1. This isn’t true
2. Don’t tell me what I should do I didn’t ask for your opinion
3. I won’t stop eating fruit because it “will make me gain weight”. I eat for my physical and mental health not my appearance
4. I’m so tired of people thinking gaining weight is the worst thing that could happen to me
5. Unsolicited advice isn’t good even in moderation
I thought the anons that think fruit has so much sugar that it’s bad for you were a myth but I guess not
i guess you learn something new every day
scoot scoot scoot
Look at this cute little fucker go
Add comments if you have a directory of similar sites.
Blogging per a follower’s request.
Writing out your goals is so fun! It’s nice to see how much progress I’m gonna make over the next 30 days! 😄
- Strawberry - I’m in love with you.
- Cherry - I love you.
- Watermelon - I think you’re cute.
- Blueberry - You’re amazing.
- Kiwi - You’re pretty
- Rasberry - You’re hot.
- Plum - I would fuck you.
- Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
- Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
- Starfruit - You are my tumblr crush.
- Orange - I want to get to know you.
- Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
- Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
- Lime - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.